Long Term Care Services
Personal assistance services for people with physical disabilities, ages 21 and older.
- Personal hygiene, such as providing or assisting an individual with bathing, washing hair, grooming, shaving, nail care, foot care, skin care and mouth care.
- Assistance with toileting, or a bowel and bladder care program.
- Assistance with movement, mobility and repositioning.
- Assistance with medications.
- Meal preparation.
- The performance of light household tasks related to the person’s needs.
- Grocery Shopping.
Hire your own caregiver!
Consumer can choose their own caregiver to care for them!